Long-form content is a long piece of prose, like a blog, a newsletter, or a case study.
Short-form content could be product descriptions or advertisements that contain few words, for example. Remember that old Alka-Seltzer commercial, "I can't believe I ate that whole thing"? That's short-form content.
1) BA in English from NYU.
2) Extensive training in on-page SEO.
3) Well acquainted with many different CMS.
4) 15 years of experience as a marketing executive.
5) 20 years of experience freelance writing and editing.
6) She has worked as a submissions editor for a literary magazine, and Editor-in-Chief of a large industry publication. That means she has experience sitting on both sides of the table. She knows how to make the client happy because she knows what it feels like to receive assigned copy from writers that is not up to par.
7) Quora: Top Writer 2018.
8) Professional Writers Association of Canada (PWAC): President's Award, 2018.
9) Cynthia doesn't need hand-holding.
Want to see some writing samples? Here they are.
SEO Copywriting Tips at Databox.com on the importance of titles in articles.
SEO Tips at Databox.com. Understanding "follow" and "no follow" in HTML.
Dogs, regarding whether dogs can take human vitamins at PetMinerals.com.